No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: Now There is Nowhere For Groves To Hide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale: Now There is Nowhere For Groves To Hide

James DeGale says that his sparring partners will be taking the full force of his anger until he can get to George Groves on fight night. [Click Here To Read More]

Keep quiet DeGale, I want you to win, but you're making it harder and harder for that to be the case.

I wouldn't mind some well thought-out verbal jabs but "Bruv I'm going to knock ugly kid out in 4 rounds, sshh ugly kid, sshh, damn ugly kid got bad breath" I find to be slightly tenuous.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
      Keep quiet DeGale, I want you to win, but you're making it harder and harder for that to be the case.

I wouldn't mind some well thought-out verbal jabs but "Bruv I'm going to knock ugly kid out in 4 rounds, sshh ugly kid, sshh, damn ugly kid got bad breath" I find to be slightly tenuous.
      Yeah "innit" LOL!

Comment

Degale may have come on leaps and bounds since the olympics but I still believe that the Paul Smith fight is making him look like more great than he really is at this point in his career. Paul Smith looked very ordinary in his previous two fights prior to fighting Degale and he was already an underdog going into the fight so it was no surprise that Degale won. What was impressive about the fight was how much Degale has matured in only his 9th fight and he made a very experienced Paul Smith look very average. Degale showed everyone he has the ability to finish off a fight in style and that is very impressive.

George Groves on the other hand is going to be the clear underdog in the fight simply because he almost got beat against Kenny Anderson and he looked like a poor imitation of David Haye against the African in his last fight. But you can not take away the fact that Groves beat Degale in the amateurs and that may possibly have a mental effect on Degale and this may give Groves the upper hand, at least before the fight.

Groves has also shown great heart in his fights when struggling and coming back from possible defeat to clinically finish off his opponent and we have yet to see Degale in those same circumstances and in a emotionally charged fight like we have coming up on May 21st, we may see Degale falter under the pressure or show us that he truly is a name to be remembered for years to come.

Comment

odonnell is a domestic trainer with no real talent as a trainer at all.
          de,fail is just a rooky pro still but, the fight with groves could go either way i think.
          i hope georgey groves wins because i like him,his style and he will certainly not hide from de fail.
          i think that de fail is due a beating in the next few but, frank warren is more probably likely to be remembering what happened to khan when listening to the then trainer(forgot his name) but, he certainly wont listen to odonnell because he does not have that cewrtain something it takes to create.....something special.
          so, warren will make and take the safe route.
          $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
          groves will trade, de fail wont.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
            odonnell is a domestic trainer with no real talent as a trainer at all.
            de,fail is just a rooky pro still but, the fight with groves could go either way i think.
            i hope georgey groves wins because i like him,his style and he will certainly not hide from de fail.
            i think that de fail is due a beating in the next few but, frank warren is more probably likely to be remembering what happened to khan when listening to the then trainer(forgot his name) but, he certainly wont listen to odonnell because he does not have that cewrtain something it takes to create.....something special.
            so, warren will make and take the safe route.
            $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
            groves will trade, de fail wont.
            I haven't seen much on Degale but is there anything special about him other than his Gold Medal. I agree with the guy posting about "kid ugly' when I read that I shook my head about his lack of creativity.

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
              I haven't seen much on Degale but is there anything special about him other than his Gold Medal. I agree with the guy posting about "kid ugly' when I read that I shook my head about his lack of creativity.
              Everything is special about DeGale

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
                yeah open your eyes

Comment

Working...
                X