Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gucci Mane arrested for pushing a biitch out a hummer...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gucci Mane arrested for pushing a biitch out a hummer...

I'm sorry but when I first heard this I was dyin' laughing because that sounded crazy as ***** and I couldn't believe it when my boy told me. But thats kinda ****ed up. IM PISSED! He'll probably get a year or 2 alone for the violation and then another few months up to another year for the battery. THATS POTENTIALLY 3 YEARS OF NO GUCCI!!!

Damn....hopefully he still drops mixtapes out of jail like he did before for the BURRPRINT 2. Damn...that *****h crazy! haha

Damn...ima miss my his music...

I thought he was still in a crazy house. I might not like his music but nobody can say that Gucci is soft. ***** is a straight goon.

Comment

Originally posted by Semper Dinamita View Post
      I thought he was still in a crazy house. I might not like his music but nobody can say that Gucci is soft. ***** is a straight goon.
      Nah my man that was definitely just a stunt to ditch jail time because he ditched court to go there haha. Slick ass *****h!

Comment

His last mixtape when ham too

Comment

Please don't tell me you from Philly?Gucci is complete 100 percent garbage!

Comment

Originally posted by BLATANT View Post
            Please don't tell me you from Philly?Gucci is complete 100 percent garbage!
            I'm 45 minutes away from Philly. 99% of the *****hs that say that don't even give him a chance. They hear ****in spotlight with usher or his song with Miriah and give him the cold shoulder.

Them 2 songs I just posted from Gucci Mane go tough. He go ham a lotta times. BURR!!!! haha I like him and thats all the really matters though.

Comment

The guy had an ice cream cone tattooed on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
                The guy had an ice cream cone tattooed on his face.
                DAMN STRAIGHT! hahaha pimpin' ain't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                  DAMN STRAIGHT! hahaha pimpin' ain't it?
                  It's almost as bad as his music.

Comment

Lock him up, throw away teh key.

Comment

Working...
                    X