No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kevin McBride Training For Tomasz Adamek

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kevin McBride Training For Tomasz Adamek

Heavyweight Kevin McBride (35-8, 29KOs) trains for the upcoming fight with Tomasz Adamek (43-1, 28KOs), scheduled for April 9 at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. Photos by Mike Gladysz/bokser.org.

[Click Here To Read More]

one of the many mysteries in this world will be how he got this fight ... , looks like hes headed straight to mcdonalds after this..

Comment

Adamek getting KTFO like mike tyson

Comment

Adamek will destroy Tyson's daddy.

Comment

lol this will be an early stoppage...I know that adamek doesnt hit that hard but mcbride's fat and his stamina is gonna be all gone by about the fourth round....i believe james toney could beat adamek just throwing that out there

Comment

McBride, if you can believe it, is a step down from Vinny Maddalone; basically a true tomato can...

Comment

Kevin has a win over an ATG HW, one of the best ever in fact. If he took his training seriously he could still get a title eventually
              and if you took this post seriously then i laugh at you

Comment

From Arreola to McBride. Does he have the same manager as Povetkin, by any chance? Oh well, at least he's fighting regularly.

Comment

How many pointless tuneups is Adamek going to make? I know he wants to fight as many big men as possible until Vitali, but these guys aren't even a challenge. He should at least fight Travis Walker or Alex Laipai or something.

Comment

You know your in trouble when there's a poster of Vinny Maddalone on the wall for 'inspiration' and the trainer is your grandpa. Nice to see he's getting enough calories.

Comment

Working...
                    X