Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz Insists That Pacquiao is Still Working With Fortune

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Koncz Insists That Pacquiao is Still Working With Fortune

“Fighter of the Decade” Manny Pacquiao’s adviser Michael Koncz insists that former strength and conditioning coach Justin Fortune is still very much a part of Team Pacquiao but that Fortune’s arrival last Sunday was delayed because of Fortune’s schedules and business commitments.

Koncz spoke to BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard following reports that the contract to bring back Fortune who parted ways with trainer Freddie Roach some years ago but was re-joining the Pacquiao training camp had been cancelled, and that’s why the strength and conditioning coach hadn’t shown up at Pacquiao’s training camp in General Santos City as expected.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How funny would it be if racist and hyper-nationalist Ronnie Nathanielz just once prefaced Manny with the moniker "just knocked out cold in the defining fight of his career" instead of "Fighter of the Decade" every time.

It certainly would be a bigger story than this tripe.

Comment

Originally posted by WouldYouKindly? View Post
      How funny would it be if racist and hyper-nationalist Ronnie Nathanielz just once prefaced Manny with the moniker "just knocked out cold in the defining fight of his career" instead of "Fighter of the Decade" every time.

Why would that be funny? Are you some kind of idiot?

Comment

tripe? you must be one of those racist British floyd fan guys who hate Asians.

Also Ronnie is not even filipino, the guy is sri lankan or indian or something like that he just lives there.

Comment

I'm sorry that your hero's legacy was destroyed in his last fight.

Mayweather > Marquez > Pacquiao

Comment

I'm sorry that your hero's legacy was destroyed in his last fight.

Mayweather > Marquez > Pacquiao
            Marquezs only career defining win was Pacquiao.. He was fighting scrubs in Mexico waiting for Pacquiao...

Morales > Marquez

Comment

I don't see him as a "racist'. You throw around these potent words very easily, you must be a Goliath. MannyP WAS awarded the title of "Fighter of the decade" so I don't see what's wrong with being called that. Ronnie N is not an American and has Phillipino leanings..why not? And he has a more formal style of writing than the average American boxing scribe ..and far better grammar.

It could be worse.....just think... as the century is only a bare 13 years old, Pacquaio could legitimately be called "Fighter of the Century". Perhaps you'd prefer that....

Comment

no, i totally agree with that dude. starting EVERY SINGLE one of his articles with "fighter of the decade manny pacquiao" is ridiculous. even in articles that arent about pacquiao, and they are pretty rare, he still throws it in there somehow/some way

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                  no, i totally agree with that dude. starting EVERY SINGLE one of his articles with "fighter of the decade manny pacquiao" is ridiculous. even in articles that arent about pacquiao, and they are pretty rare, he still throws it in there somehow/some way

Red lipstick wearing foo is getting ethered tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post

Red lipstick wearing foo is getting ethered tonight!
                    what's ethered? is it like pacquaio lying face-down on the canvas? i'm not even sure what you're trying to imply...maybe you have a ton of screen names? are you that guy that wouldnt get gay with me and send dick pics? show me your hog hunni. kick that barn door open

Comment

Working...
                    X