No announcement yet.

Bill O Reilly owned by a 16 year old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill O Reilly owned by a 16 year old

Would have thought you'd be a O'Reilly fan.

Comment

I've seen that quite a few times. Hilarious. That kid kicked his dick in.

Comment

I'm not sure which is more painful, watching O'Reilly or TheYoungTurks?

Comment

O'reilly: "The psychiatrist said 'If I had some extacy maybe I'd do it with you.' I read the manuscript."

Jess: "He didn't say that, you lying twerp. I have the manuscript right here."

O'reilly: "Ok, read it."

Jess:
          "He said: '...If I had some, maybe I'd do it with somebody, but I don't.' In fact, in your book you condone drug use by equating a model student smoking a joint to a brain surgeon sipping on the bubbly while not on call.' "

O'reilly: " Doh!!! Ubb aahb buu ahhab uuub, Alright, alright. Shut up. That's enough. You misquoted me."

Comment

OReilly is a moron

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              I'm not sure which is more painful, watching O'Reilly or TheYoungTurks?
              haha TYT on international issues/politics are laughable. I'm guessing it's the same with US politics?

Comment

poor Billy

Comment

Gawd, I can't ****ing stand that *******. Splendid job by that 16 year old, I'm proud of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
                    haha TYT on international issues/politics are laughable. I'm guessing it's the same with US politics?
                    Nah, they're alright when it comes to US politics, but are shite when it comes to anything outside teh US.

Comment

Working...
                    X