Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **2012 NBA Playoffs Thread**

Less than 48 hours away.

Here are what the brackets look like so far:

NEW YORK -- Chicago, Miami and Oklahoma City will open the NBA playoffs Saturday, though their opponents are still to be determined.

Indiana also will host Orlando in its postseason opener Saturday, one of the few matchups that is set entering Thursday's final day of play.

The Bulls are the top seed in the Eastern Conference and will host either New York or Philadelphia. No. 2 Miami will face whichever of those teams finishes higher in the standings, with the Knicks holding the tiebreaker if they finish with the same record.

The Thunder, No. 2 in the West, will meet either NBA champion Dallas or Denver in the first round.

On Sunday, West top seed San Antonio opens against Utah, while the Lakers, the Pacific Division champs and No. 3 seed, get the Mavericks or Nuggets.

Boston-Atlanta and Memphis-Clippers also start Sunday, though home-court advantage for those series won't be known until Thursday night.

The full schedules will be released after Thursday's games.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/78...yoffs-saturday

What are your predictions so far?

Can't wait.

Comment

basketball overload this weekend...so stoked

from morning to night, nothing but playoff basketball

then finish it off on Sunday with Game Of Thrones

life is good

Comment

This is my christmas season!!

Comment

Comment

I think the Miami - Knicks game is gonna be good. Wouldn't be all that surprised if whoever wins that wins the Finals.

Comment

Finals prediction: OKC vs Heat
              Hoping for the Bulls, but their schedule is brutal. First Philly (awesome and underrated team), then probably Celtics, then possibly the Heat...

Comment

Beat me to it.

I got the bulls losing to the sixers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                  I think the Miami - Knicks game is gonna be good. Wouldn't be all that surprised if whoever wins that wins the Finals.
                  1999. Knicks will shock the world aain.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post

not only cant i see the Knicks making it to the finals, but winning it?

Comment

Working...
                    X