No announcement yet.

People who refuse to give Pacquiao credit are pathetic losers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who refuse to give Pacquiao credit are pathetic losers

I hate seeing those threads with the fabrications about steroid use by Manny, without a shread of evidence, and others discrediting the win over Cotto claiming Miguel is shot.

We're lucky to have ONE bona fide all-time great like Pacman around at this time. Why do some losers feel a need to smear him?

C'mon, be good sports instead of silly Floyd worshippers in denial, and give the man the recognition and respect he deserves!

Gwaan BIG C...Tell them...

Comment

I appreciate what Pacquiao is doing for the sport and give him props on his accomplishments. I just want to see him fight an actual welterweight AT 147.

Comment

you dont have to kneel and plead to these guys to believe pac's great.

i like the fact that they're underestimating the guy everytime, then pac bitchslaps them in the end with the W.

carry on with what you believe in, *****s will do the same.

Comment

Its pretty amazing that they would try to **** up the sport like this by even entertaining the incoherent ramblings of an old man who has been proven to be senile just because his last name is Mayweather. Shows where their loyalty lies. Not with the sport, but with their idol. Epitome of pathetic.

Comment

*****s in a jealousy campaign is fun to read also... jst go with the flow

Comment

American boxing fans will NEVER give credit to Pacquiao...especially the Floyd dickriders.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                American boxing fans will NEVER give credit to Pacquiao...especially the Floyd dickriders.
                the **** are you talking about? American boxings fans are the ones who buy Pac's PPVS

Comment

The man always fight the best...never runs his mouth on anyone...and he always put on an exciting show for us boxing fans.

I don't understand why they always try to discredit him.
                  Jealousy, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    the **** are you talking about? American boxings fans are the ones who buy Pac's PPVS
                    !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X