No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Solis: Odlanier in a High Altitude Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Solis: Odlanier in a High Altitude Camp

While WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko hasn’t even started his preparation for his next title defense on March 19th in Cologne, mandatory challenger Odlanier Solis and his team have already spent one week in their high altitude camp. „La Sombra“, his trainer Pedro Luis Diaz and Jose Perez arrived at the Sierra Nevada only one day after the press conference. The three-time world amateur champion and 2004 Olympic gold medalist is currently training above 2.500 meters (8.000 feet) to get ready for his first world title shot in the pro ranks.

[Click Here To Read More]

could be a good fight

Comment

Solis would probably need about 6 months to get rid of all that fat.

Comment

Solis could train on the moon and he would still be fat as fook.

Comment

They must have a Mickey D's up on that mountain.

Comment

Right on, maybe we'll have a decent fight after all. I went to college in Flagstaff, AZ, which is at 7000 ft and trust me, it makes a huge difference. A lot of the AZ pro teams have their training camps up there.

Comment

La Sombra. has a good shot to give vitali a hell of good fight. and make it very intereseting.

Comment

Solis has skills. Forget about his little weight issue. His hands are very skilled and he is solid. he's not scared of Vitali at all. He knows his skills is better. Look at the UFC heavyweight (Roy). He was a little overweight with a gut and beat most the heavyweights in the UFC. Skills pay the bills. I predict upset win for Solis.

Comment

Originally posted by vinny2006 View Post
                  Solis has skills. Forget about his little weight issue. His hands are very skilled and he is solid. he's not scared of Vitali at all. He knows his skills is better. Look at the UFC heavyweight (Roy). He was a little overweight with a gut and beat most the heavyweights in the UFC. Skills pay the bills. I predict upset win for Solis.
                  "Little" weight issue? 6'1" and 270 pounds ain't a little weight issue!

If you saw Solis's pathetic performance against Ray Austin, where he was gassed after one flurry and couldn't finish the shot Austin, you'd know that he is going to be destroyed by Vitali.

Comment

Wow.

Vitali said he was not overlooking or underestimating Solis, and he hasn't even started his camp yet ? He will have what, 4 weeks of training at best ???

I hope he gets upset.

Comment

Working...
                    X