No announcement yet.

With another trainer, I think Victor Ortiz could be the best post FLOYD/PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With another trainer, I think Victor Ortiz could be the best post FLOYD/PAC

I feel his only problem is his trainer.... Maybe Marquez' trainer Nacho or Macho or whatever his name is. He needs someone like that. Dude really is vicious.

Nacho is overrated, Joel Diaz is an underrated trainer IMHO.

Ortiz is the future!!!

Comment

I doUbt it seriously. He doesn't have the type of physical advantegs that someone like wlad has.. I think that even if he finds a trainer that can restore his confidence and agression, they still won't be able to hide his chin forever.

Comment

Originally posted by -Cochulito- View Post

Ortiz is the future!!!
        nacho is not overrates. Roach is overrated. Nacho is an amazing trainer imo the best trainer in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          I doUbt it seriously. He doesn't have the type of physical advantegs that someone like wlad has.. .
          OMG stop it.

Comment

He needs to change his mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by -Cochulito- View Post

Ortiz is the future!!!
              It's the opposite imo.

Just look at Abner. Wasn't he with Joel for a fight or two? He didn't have Abs fighting at a fraction of a level he was fighting under Beristain.

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
                I feel his only problem is his trainer.... Maybe Marquez' trainer Nacho or Macho or whatever his name is. He needs someone like that. Dude really is vicious.
                I dont think I can ever fully respect this guy after the way he quit vs Maidana.

Comment

Rios is the future, no wait, Angulo is, wait, no, Ortiz is, no Jose Jr, wait no, Canelo is the future, no wait, what was I gonna say??? OH YEA MARGARITO = GOAT BABY !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alex_Hayden View Post
                    It's the opposite imo.

Just look at Abner. Wasn't he with Joel for a fight or two? He didn't have Abs fighting at a fraction of a level he was fighting under Beristain.
                    this is very true. He looked much more technicaly sound under nacho. Hopefully he realizes this and goes back.

Comment

Working...
                    X