No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Like Marquez More Than The Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: I Like Marquez More Than The Mayweather Fight

Trainer Freddie Roach is very pleased with Manny Pacquiao fighting Juan Manuel Marquez for a third time on November 12 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas. He likes this fight much better than a potential bout with Floyd Mayweather Jr. Roach is very nervous about the fight because of the difficult nature that Pacquiao had in the two previous meetings. Pacquiao's first meeting with Marquez was a close twelve draw and the second bout won by Pacquiao was a controversial split decision.

[Click Here To Read More]

Of course you do Roach.

Comment

"Gr8t success!" -in a Borat voice-

Comment

Of course much more winnable fight and Manny should look good too.

Comment

Roach: " im a little nervous of this fight"

oh shoot dawgs roach is nervous come on *****s bet all you money and hopes on marquez its the first time roach is nervous

Comment

if he's nervous in this fight then he should've had a panic attack in the 2nd fight..

Comment

Well duh....................

Comment

If Pacquiao wipes the floor with Marquez's ass in November, *****s will say that Marquez is too old. For the *****s, whoever Pacquiao fights he cherry picks.

Comment

Roach likes it more than fight with Mayweather... It's not even funny... I'm losing respect for Roach.

Comment

Should had fought him again in 2008, it has nothing to do with the rivalry or the robberies, it has to do with out performing Floyd. cause to Roach, Arum, and Pac fan boys that's all that matters

Comment

Working...
                    X