Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gif of Matthysse finished Ajose!

finishing*

Absolute killer.

Last edited by dan_cov; 09-08-2012, 11:42 PM.

great fight love lucas, imagine if dude was mexican he be making millions per fight by now.

Comment

Garcia/Morales winner next

Comment

Matthysse's left hook to the body and straight right were cringe-worthy shots, what a beating that was.

Comment

140 lb. Terminator. Major props to ajose. The guy is an absolute warrior. Just like al bernstein was saying. So unlucky, that his first major fight was with mattysshe. Not only do i think ajose beats 99% of the division. I think he might be ruined physically and mentally after this fight.

Comment

dude is amazing, i thought matthysse would tired more n ajose would of been more slicker, matthysse is a beast

matthysse vs garcia, they should just feed amir khan to lucas make him the new star

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
              140 lb. Terminator. Major props to ajose. The guy is an absolute warrior. Just like al bernstein was saying. So unlucky, that his first major fight was with mattysshe. Not only do i think ajose beats 99% of the division. I think he might be ruined physically and mentally after this fight.

I concur!
              He took a horrific beating, I hope he can come back because that was brutal.

The ref couldn't really stop it as he was throwing back & having mild success but I was really hoping he would stop it or his corner would pull him out.
              What a warrior, you just don't get any tougher than that.

Like you say I think he beats 99% of the division, well everyone but Lucas.
              I'd pick him over Garcia, Peterson, Amir & the likes.

Hoping he can come back from that & make some noise but that has to of taken something out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                dude is amazing, i thought matthysse would tired more n ajose would of been more slicker, matthysse is a beast

matthysse vs garcia, they should just feed amir khan to lucas make him the new star
                Khan could not be that arrogant to step in the ring with Matthysse, his brain would get splattered all across the canvas.

Comment

Ajose is a tough S.O.B
                  I feel bad that he should have had a shot at the title over Morales and Garcia and had to go through Matthysse

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    I concur!
                    He took a horrific beating, I hope he can come back because that was brutal.

The ref couldn't really stop it as he was throwing back & having mild success but I was really hoping he would stop it or his corner would pull him out.
                    What a warrior, you just don't get any tougher than that.

Like you say I think he beats 99% of the division, well everyone but Lucas.
                    I'd pick him over Garcia, Peterson, Amir & the likes.

Hoping he can come back from that & make some noise but that has to of taken something out of him.
                    Yeah, hopefully he recovers from this loss and gets another big fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X