No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo Stand Firm: Eye Martinez, Cotto, Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Canelo Stand Firm: Eye Martinez, Cotto, Floyd

WBC junior middleweight champion Saúl “Canelo“ Álvarez will begin training next Monday in his native Guadalajara, as he begins to gradually reach the best physical peak possible for a planned return on May 4th. On Wednesday, WBC President Jose Sulaiman ordered Canelo to fight the winner of the upcoming final eliminator, taking place on Saturday night in Las Vegas, between Vanes Martirosyan and Erislandy Lara.

[Click Here To Read More]

yup good choice, lara aint ****

Comment

And he's still not gonna get stripped

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        And he's still not gonna get stripped
        LOL, Jesus he damn well better if he rejects the winner.

Comment

move up to face martinez...
          Last edited by chiguy91; 11-08-2012, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Winner of Vanes-Lara ordered to fight Angulo in Final Final Final eliminator for Canelo shot. I can see it now.

Comment

if i had a choice of keeping a belt and facing lara/vanes winner and making way less or facing a champion in cotto(if he wins) or facing some of the top fighters pound for pound AND make a lot more money, i would rather vacate and make more money and face the bigger challenge,vanes or lara aren't even half the fighter martinez is or better than cotto much less floyd and all three bring 10 times more money,it's a no brainer

Comment

I wonder when they got an offer to fight floyd? either way - I actually dont think floyd will fight him anymore - too much of a risk. Floyd wants easy pickings like Ortiz or past-prime Cotto, so I say Guererro is nxt. and Canelo fights Cotto - and wins

Comment

Canelo vs Cotto makes the most sense out of the 3. Assuming Cotto gets past Trout...

Comment

Lets see if Canelo drops that belt then and if WBC actually forces Canelo hand

Comment

Working...
                    X