Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why was Marco Antonio Barrera sad at Manny Pacquiao getting ktfo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So why was Marco Antonio Barrera sad at Manny Pacquiao getting ktfo?

Was he good friends with Manny?

Did he hate Marquez's guts?

Did the knockout bring back flashlights (and I do mean flashlights) of his fight against Pacquiao?

Was he more worried about Jinkee Pacquiao than Manny?

Will Israel and Palestine ever settle their differences in the Middle East?

They kept a freindship after their fights

Comment

He's jealous IMO . He wanted to be MArquez that night...

Comment

He was mad Pac was not singing after the fight. He was looking forward to the Karaoke

Comment

The same reason I was, the same reason any real fan would be. It was a great ko but it's hard to see such a great champ out like that. Just like watching Ali get a beating by Holmes or watching Chavez Sr get a beating by DLH.

I loved the fight, was a ATG punch but when Manny was not moving, I was worried. I don't want to see people seriously hurt and thank god he was ok.

Comment

A little bit of everything... He was jealous of Marquez.. Was worried for Pacquiao's health and his wife's well being.. Wished he was Marquez at that moment..Had flashbacks of the brutal beat down Manny gave him in both their fights...Supports Palestine in their fight with Israel..LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
              Was he good friends with Manny?
              Yes
              Did he hate Marquez's guts?
              Seems that way or at least he's not very fond of him
              Did the knockout bring back flashlights (and I do mean flashlights) of his fight against Pacquiao?
              Doubt it, he just looked more concerned about Pacquiao not moving because this was the first time this had happened to him. It was a rather shocking scene.

Was he more worried about Jinkee Pacquiao than Manny?
              Doubt it
              Will Israel and Palestine ever settle their differences in the Middle East?
              Don't think so, Israelites have a false sense of superiority.

Comment

Marco Antonio Barrera is a different person nowadays, he's kinda weird, maybe it's just part of getting old but if somebody didn't know him they would never guess that he used to be a bad ass fighter. I don't know man, maybe it's the hair.

Comment

Nada de lo que han comentado, la verdadera razón es que aposto una buena cantidad de dinero a que ganaba pacquiao ya que esperaba que se fueran a las tarjetas y que los jueces volvieran a robar al Maestro Márquez, por eso no celebro, se quedo mudo, estupefacto, anonadado, eso le pasa por güey.

Tampoco creo que a millones de mexicanos nos haya importado la salud de pacquiao en ese momento, todo era dicha y alegría por verlo caer y besar la lona, POR FIN SE HACIA JUSTICIA!!! ya cuando lo vimos inmobil pues solo nos quedamos esperando que se recuperara para seguir con la celebración que siguio toda la noche.
                  Last edited by Oxpi; 12-12-2012, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxpi View Post
                    Nada de lo que han comentado, la verdadera razón es que aposto una buena cantidad de dinero a que ganaba pacquiao ya que esperaba que se fueran a las tarjetas y que los jueces volvieran a robar al Maestro Márquez, por eso no celebro, se quedo mudo, estupefacto, anonadado, eso le pasa por güey.

Tampoco creo que a millones de mexicanos nos haya importado la salud de pacquiao en ese momento, todo era dicha y alegría por verlo caer y besar la lona, POR FIN SE HACIA JUSTICIA!!! ya cuando lo vimos inmobil pues solo nos quedamos esperando que se recuperara para seguir con la celebración que siguio toda la noche.

Comment

Working...
                    X