No announcement yet.

Apparently Floyd Mayweather Knows a Thing or Two About PED Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently Floyd Mayweather Knows a Thing or Two About PED Testing

There is a great deal of misinformation, propaganda, misleading statements and foolishness on the internet in general but with regards to the drama surrounding the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao potential super fight the internet 'conspiracy theory' engine is in hyper-drive.

Chat rooms, forums and barber shops are the perfect and appropriate venues for the age-old and highly entertaining 'my man will beat your man' debate. I get it and believe me I enjoy hearing the theories and passionate opinions while sitting in the barber's chair.

But certain facts remain.

No test is perfect and chemists both legitimate an otherwise recognize their inherent limitations. The current urine detection method for sports related banned substances does not adequately detect human growth hormone (Hgh) and its' ability to detect EPO is somewhat controversial.

Furthermore, the current methods related to detecting Hgh in blood samples are only useful for about 48 hours after injection; after which the tests reliability drops dramatically.

Therefore from a medical or scientific perspective, Floyd Mayweather is supported in his conclusion that to adequately test for banned substances, blood must be drawn randomly.

Scheduled sampling and cut-off dates serve only to provide necessary information for unfair manipulation of the system.

The true athletic benefits of these banned substances are a matter of debate and further research. But at this time they remain banned.

But please, don't let facts enter into the discussion...they rarely have before.

Floyd Mayweather Knows a Thing or Two About PED Testing

... are you underestimating the capability of a regular African-American? Of course they know this stuff ....

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
    There is a great deal of misinformation, propaganda, misleading statements and foolishness on the internet in general but with regards to the drama surrounding the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao potential super fight the internet 'conspiracy theory' engine is in hyper-drive.

Chat rooms, forums and barber shops are the perfect and appropriate venues for the age-old and highly entertaining 'my man will beat your man' debate. I get it and believe me I enjoy hearing the theories and passionate opinions while sitting in the barber's chair.

No test is perfect and chemists both legitimate an otherwise recognize their inherent limitations. The current urine detection method for sports related banned substances does not adequately detect human growth hormone (Hgh) and its' ability to detect EPO is somewhat controversial.

Furthermore, the current methods related to detecting Hgh in blood samples are only useful for about 48 hours after injection; after which the tests reliability drops dramatically.

Therefore from a medical or scientific perspective, Floyd Mayweather is supported in his conclusion that to adequately test for banned substances, blood must be drawn randomly.

Scheduled sampling and cut-off dates serve only to provide necessary information for unfair manipulation of the system.

The true athletic benefits of these banned substances are a matter of debate and further research. But at this time they remain banned.

But please, don't let facts enter into the discussion...they rarely have before.

Comment

Shut up you stupid *****. Tell your boyfriend Floyd if he's so worried about it he can keep sitting home with his thumb up his butt until he's a broke crack head. Let the real fighters keep making money.

Comment

Originally posted by featherFist View Post
        Floyd Mayweather Knows a Thing or Two About PED Testing

... are you underestimating the capability of a regular African-American? Of course they know this stuff ....
        Calling floyd a regular african american should be an insult to intelligent, law abiding african americans everywhere.

Comment

Floyd has this article posted on his Facebook page. Pac is taking a beating before he even finds the power pellets to step up, take the tests, get in the ring, and get his lil Pedget a$$ kicked. Like it or not.

Comment

Floyd has this article posted on his Facebook page. Pac is taking a beating before he even finds the power pellets to step up, take the tests, get in the ring, and get his lil Pedget a$$ kicked. Like it or not.
            A beating... All you *****s are hitting Pac with are pebbles, where floyd is being hit with boulders.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
              A beating... All you *****s are hitting Pac with are pebbles, where floyd is being hit with boulders.
              If the Congroidsman can't DOPE, the Philippines has no HOPE. Like it or not.

Comment

If the Congroidsman can't DOPE, the Philippines has no HOPE. Like it or not.
                Thank you Floyd sr. for that inspiring rhyme.

Comment

Bro Pac just cashed a 25 million dollar check while Floyd is sitting home getting dusty. The only guy losing out is Gayweather like it or not. Come back down to reality. Nobody gives a **** what Floyd wants.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaMan! View Post
                    Bro Pac just cashed a 25 million dollar check while Floyd is sitting home getting dusty. The only guy losing out is Gayweather like it or not. Come back down to reality. Nobody gives a **** what Floyd wants.
                    Apparently you do. Like it or not lil man.

Comment

Working...
                    X