No announcement yet.

Christ, even mayweather gets caught clean in fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christ, even mayweather gets caught clean in fights

I swear there are some morons on this site, so what if khan got caught clean? name me a boxer who does not get caught clean, you will not find one. In every single fight, two decent boxers will hit each other in the face

People think the only way khan can have a good performance is to not get hit

Really does show the lack of boxing knowledge on this board, the whole issue with khan is that, he would not drop off like say mayweather does after he gets hit, he used to unload and leave himself WIDE open, yesterday he did none of that, he made sure he was in a good position to avoid madaina/prescott/garcia like damage due to his positioning

this is boxing, people get hit in the face, you can't avoid that for every punch.

I agree................

Comment

He got hit multiple times last night with the same punch Garcia knocked him out with. I would say that's a problem and something to be discussed.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        I swear there are some morons on this site, so what if khan got caught clean? name me a boxer who does not get caught clean, you will not find one. In every single fight, two decent boxers will hit each other in the face

People think the only way khan can have a good performance is to not get hit

Really does show the lack of boxing knowledge on this board, the whole issue with khan is that, he would not drop off like say mayweather does after he gets hit, he used to unload and leave himself WIDE open, yesterday he did none of that, he made sure he was in a good position to avoid madaina/prescott/garcia like damage due to his positioning

this is boxing, people get hit in the face, you can't avoid that for every punch.
        The problem is Khan was getting caught with the same counter left hook that got him knocked the **** out by Garcia yesterday. They put him in with a bush league class opponent so these so called improvements really have not been tested yet.

Comment

mayweather has only been hit 6 times in 43 fights. i know. i was there.

Comment

mayweather's chin is not made of tissue paper.

Comment

Working...
            X