No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley Plans To Take Mayweather Out, Then Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley Plans To Take Mayweather Out, Then Pacquiao

"Sugar" Shane Mosley is coming for blood on May 1. The fight he's been chasing for several years is now here. He defends his WBA welterweight title against Floyd Mayweather Jr. at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. [Click Here To Read More]

fock pac and fooock mayweather, lots of fans are rooting for u shane, your the real deal!!! those ******* are just hype jobs, 38 years old and still kicking ass!!! molsey was pnd 4 pndnumber 1 in the last era and hes got this era running scared!!! as far as all time greatness mosley is better than mayweather and pac combined!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      "Sugar" Shane Mosley is coming for blood on May 1. The fight he's been chasing for several years is now here. He defends his WBA welterweight title against Floyd Mayweather Jr. at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. [Click Here To Read More]

I think he can do it too. The man is hungry with something to prove, I'll bet on the upset. May 1st should be a hellva fight!

Comment

I'm sorry sugar man, its not happening. I think both would UD him.

Comment

Mosley vs. Pacquiao!!!! later this year.. Oh yea!!!

Comment

I might sound like a hater, but I think it's gonna be hard for Shane Mosley to get a decision over Floyd Mayweather. If you listen to Oscar talk, he says that a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight is still a must some time in the future. But no talk about a Mosley-Pacquiao fight. That guy is such a snake.

Comment

Mosley is gonna shock most of the boxing world,but not me,I know Mosley is gonna dominate floyd!!I know it!!Brother Naazim is like an underground god of boxing knowledge,this is gonna be Mosley's best performance ever!!Short fast powerfull punches,angles,stamina,speed & pressure,watch as Mosley shows floyd the difference between himself & Gatti!!

Comment

WAR ASUKAL!!!

Comment

One thing for sure is Mosley will make Floyd fight! Exciting fight and a big win for either guy!

Comment

Hmm. This could be a sleeper win for gamblers. Hopeflully everyone will make a flyod win a given. But Mosley just might cause an upset. I'm gonna keep an eye on the betting market and sink some money on Mosley if the odds are good.

Comment

Working...
                    X