• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Why Yanks Are A Joke

Gulf War : 64 British soldiers killed
    Gulf War 2 : 75 British soldiers killed
    Afghanistan : 28 British soldiers killed

Carlsberg don't do friendly fire incidents...... the fcuking Yanks have cornered the market.

If you are a Yank you won't get this

Originally posted by Mr Punch View Post
    Gulf War : 64 British soldiers killed
    Gulf War 2 : 75 British soldiers killed
    Afghanistan : 28 British soldiers killed

Carlsberg don't do friendly fire incidents...... the fcuking Yanks have cornered the market.

If you are a Yank you won't get this
    Killed off over 150 of you guys and you didnt even shoot back. what a bunch of vagines.

Comment

should have killed more.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        Killed off over 150 of you guys and you didnt even shoot back. what a bunch of vagines.
        An american walked into an English pub and asked for a pint of Budweiser.

The barman replied "You're american aren't you?"

The man says, "Yeah. Could you tell by the drink I ordered, or the accent?"

The barman replied. "Neither, you are the fattest fcuk I have ever seen."

Comment

or maybe because the guy still had all of his teeth.

Comment

"Neither, you are the fattest fcuk I have ever seen."
            said the Green Tooth buzzard

Comment

Statistically 9/11 Americans won't get this.

Comment

Lego has announced that in 2011, they are to release the 9/11 10th anniversary model... Instructions are so simple even an American can build...

Empty contents onto floor...

Comment

Statistically 9/11 Americans won't get this.
                  7/7 british are either missing teeth ... have green teeth ... or don't know what a dentist is

Comment

Horrible.

One of the leaders of the American Revolution, Ethan Allen, visited England after the war. His host entertained him comfortably, but was the sort of fellow who constantly disparaged America and Americans generally and never could get over the fact we had beaten them in the war.

To amuse himself and to twit his American guest, the host hung a print of George Washington in his outhouse. It had been there for a few days, and the host knew the American must have seen it, but he had said nothing. Finally overcome by curiosity, the host asked his guest what he thought of the picture of Washington.

"It is most appropriately hung," the American replied. "Nothing ever made the British shit like the sight of General Washington."

Now thats a joke

Comment

Working...
                    X