No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tomoki Kameda To Receive Shot: WBC Silver Title, 4/28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tomoki Kameda To Receive Shot: WBC Silver Title, 4/28

Super bantamweight contender Tomoki Kameda (22-0, 14KOs) has been informed by WBC President Jose Sulaiman that a title shot is coming. On April 28th in Mexico, against an opponent to be determined, Kameda will get a shot at the vacant WBC silver title at 122-pounds. At 20-years-old, Tomoki is the youngest of the fighting Kameda brothers.

[Click Here To Read More]

regardless of thee minor belt, this kid's 4 real & will box 4 a title w/in 2 yrs...

Comment

Maybe taking on the winner of the Morel/Mares match

Comment

TOMOKI!!!!!

Comment

Of course "El Mexicano" is getting the interim title at 122 by the WBC. Just a great news after knowing how Mares(Mexican) gets to fight Morel for the regular WBC title at 122.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            Of course "El Mexicano" is getting the interim title at 122 by the WBC. Just a great news after knowing how Mares(Mexican) gets to fight Morel for the regular WBC title at 122.

wbc is quite the organization when anything mexican is involved.

i wouldnt mind seeing tomoki take on mares tho. im a tomoki fan but i dont think hes ready, but the fight should be interesting should it happen in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Super bantamweight contender Tomoki Kameda (22-0, 14KOs) has been informed by WBC President Jose Sulaiman that a title shot is coming. On April 28th in Mexico, against an opponent to be determined, Kameda will get a shot at the vacant WBC silver title at 122-pounds. At 20-years-old, Tomoki is the youngest of the fighting Kameda brothers.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Silver title LOL hey dude is decent so he will get a real belt soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post

wbc is quite the organization when anything mexican is involved.

i wouldnt mind seeing tomoki take on mares tho. im a tomoki fan but i dont think hes ready, but the fight should be interesting should it happen in the future.
                I like Tomoki as well. For awhile I have felt he was the best upside out of the Kameda brothers.

That post really had nothing to do with Tomoki. And, yea Tomoki-Mares fight would be interesting I agree.

It just more about how the WBC operates. If Tomoki have never adopted Mexico as his 2nd home. I thought he gets this opportunity. It sucks that the fighters get the backlash for the decisions these organizations make.

Comment

Working...
                X