No announcement yet.

This is what Kentucky thinks of Barack Obama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what Kentucky thinks of Barack Obama

I'm sure they have felonies and can't vote anyway.haha. They were obviously drunk.haha

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
      I'm sure they have felonies and can't vote anyway.haha. They were obviously drunk.haha
      I'm sure all the incest felonies they're committing.....they have a big rep sheet.

Comment

I voted for Hitlerly Clinton. LOL that was great.

Comment

Originally posted by vladimir303 View Post
          this is why you gotta use CONDOMS!

Comment

Originally posted by vladimir303 View Post
            Is that why 40% of Kentucky would vote for Obama if the election was held today? But go ahead and prejudge a whole state based on a few drunk, semi-******ed rednecks have to say. Seems to be what you're best at.

Comment

These people know their stuff! Osama Obama Hussein hates America!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                Is that why 40% of Kentucky would vote for Obama if the election was held today? But go ahead and prejudge a whole state based on a few drunk, semi-******ed rednecks have to say. Seems to be what you're best at.
                I'm sure the metropolitan areas like Louisville, KY favor Obama as they did in the primaries vs Hillary but that's it. McCain has the smalltowns like Paducah and Hickville covered with dumb trash like that.

But why did you get upset Jeff??? It's ok, I realize that the woman in the video is your biological mother and sent you off get a better education. You've turned out well and probably speak better proper english but the values she passed on to ya, are still there.

You can talk yourself out of it and say it has nothing with Obama being black and having a funny middle eastern name BUT you aren't fooling me.

Comment

Osamabama should stick to making his stupid rap music. That's all he's good at.

Comment

Those are MikeTyson 77 family. That his sister and his daughter. He got his mother pregnant.

Comment

Working...
                    X