Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Beach Brawl in Tampa, FL

"Gawdat, gawdat, gawdat...I gawt ooldat!"

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...vPr5u24hufeGco

1 b1tch holding her child and 1 b1tch holding her pregnant belly...wow. Mother of the year and future mother of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      1 b1tch holding her child and 1 b1tch holding her pregnant belly...wow. Mother of the year and future mother of the year!
      I love ya glove but what with this treyvon sht,the media even let it go after he was shown as a little thug.

Comment

Haha I love all these tough guys when its like 15-1 and as soon as they the universal sound badat badat no one is all that tough anymore LMAO

Comment

2 ppl cant settle theyre business 1 on 1 anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            I love ya glove but what with this treyvon sht,the media even let it go after he was shown as a little thug.
            You have your opinions on the matter...I have mines. I'm just gonna leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              2 ppl cant settle theyre business 1 on 1 anymore.
              Nope...funny this is the most damage they did was to that dude's car. Those other dudes got right back up after the mob stopped stomping on them.

Comment

Nope...funny this is the most damage they did was to that dude's car. Those other dudes got right back up after the mob stopped stomping on them.
                yeah but that could have got real ugly.

Comment

I am going to school out here in tampa. Glad I never went to the beach.

Comment

Larry's baby mamas.

Comment

Working...
                    X