Even if Martinez wins, Chavez is going to win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even if Martinez wins, Chavez is going to win

Get what I mean??

It's a shame that a great fight like this is going to end like that.

Sergio knows he has to knock him out & I don't doubt he won't.

Comment

Im not so sure. Rumblings of Chavez not wanting to sign extension so maybe he wants to leave and didnt Marinez have to sell part of his soul to Arum to get this fight. Dont see a robbery but it is Top Rank

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Im not so sure. Rumblings of Chavez not wanting to sign extension so maybe he wants to leave and didnt Marinez have to sell part of his soul to Arum to get this fight. Dont see a robbery but it is Top Rank
        Just like Arum cashed Pacquiao out, he is cashing Chavez out too. He never made the fight before on purpose, now he is trying to justify making it. He isn't going to let Chavez leave undefeated....he is going to take the cash out of the cow by feeding him to a pissed off Martinez.

Comment

Yeah I try to not think about stuff like that. I'm going to enjoy the fight, pick who I think won and move on.

Comment

If Martinez wins it will be by stoppage,he knows he will not get a decision

Comment

He's in a win/win because most think he's garbage anyway...if he stretches a P4P as a garbage fighter he should get credit, right?

Comment

Sounds like an excuse to me.

Comment

If it goes all 12 Sergio might get robbed.

Comment

Working...
                  X