Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone who drinks alcohol criticize someone who smokes weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can anyone who drinks alcohol criticize someone who smokes weed?

Alcohol is worse than weed in every way....

People even differentiate getting "drunk" with getting "high" like alcohol is not a drug lol.

When you're drunk, you turn into an idiot version of yourself, and you can't function normally on anything you do.

When you're high on weed, you just see things differently, or you block out bad thoughts. You can do everything you normally do as long as you don't couch lock yourself. And sometimes you function even more efficiently because you notice things you didn't notice before.

And then weed is not addictive, harmful to your health, or has any withdrawal side effects.. unlike alcohol.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-02-2012, 08:32 AM.

bob marley on weed:

on its difference from alcohol:

Last edited by talip bin osman; 08-02-2012, 08:39 AM.

Comment

weed is better then booze!!!!!!!! you don't read about some guy smoking a joint & going home & shooting his wife in a rage but you read about someone who is drunk doing it...i lost more friends & done everything stupid in my life drinking so i don't drink much anymore. weed just relaxes you....

Comment

Alcohol is worse than Weed imo,Weed melows you out and makes you creative,alcohol makes you dumb and wild,never heard of anyone killing anyone from being high off weed

Comment

Alcohol definitely seems worse based on my experiences. Hell, cigarettes are worse than weed.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Alcohol definitely seems worse based on my experiences. Hell, cigarettes are worse than weed.
            Why are cigarettes even legal??they do nothing good and only cause death??Weed atleast is a medicine

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
              Why are cigarettes even legal??they do nothing good and only cause death??Weed atleast is a medicine
              cigarettes literally do nothing but give you cancer. Literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                cigarettes literally do nothing but give you cancer. Literally.
                Yet you can buy them by the carton everyday,all day

Comment

I've never heard of a drinker criticizing a herbalist.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    I've never heard of a drinker criticizing a herbalist.
                    REEFER MADNESS! the movie says it all...i heard in one US state you can arm yourself with a gun, carry a box of beer(not drinking it)on the back of your motorbike & ride with no helmet but if you get caught with a joint they will bust your sorry ass!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X