No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Eyes Bakhtin in March After Ramos on 1/20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Eyes Bakhtin in March After Ramos on 1/20

Super bantamweight contender Guillermo Rigondeaux (8-0, 6KOs) is planning to stay more active in 2012. After fighting only one time in 2011, there are plans being made to have him fight twice in the first three months of 2012, according to the Cuban boxer's manager Gary Hyde. As BoxingScene.com had previously reported, Rigondeaux's fight with WBA champion Rico Ramos is being rescheduled to January 20th. Hyde confirmed a recent BoxingScene report regarding negotiations to face Alexander Bakhtin on a March date in Moscow, Russia.

[Click Here To Read More]

Rigon isn't gettin past Ramos. No sirrr......

Comment

Originally posted by I.R.I.E View Post
      As if Ramos actually does anything better than Rigo...

Ramos is completely screwed, he cannot win at all. He was lucky that Shimoda has a glass jaw because he was losing every second of the fight up until the KO. Ramos doesn't have any real power, he is a mental midget when the pressure starts building, and he has a questionable chin. Rigondaeux brutally stops him early with a body shot and will take out Bakhtin who is not on his level.

Comment

lmao.........

Comment

WHAT?Just because Ramos didn't look that great in his last one he can't take Rigon? I like them both but Ramos takes this one, just my opinion.

Comment

WHAT?Just because Ramos didn't look that great in his last one he can't take Rigon? I like them both but Ramos takes this one, just my opinion.
            that kid is nowhere near rigo's planet man

Comment

I dont see it brahh, Ramos to me wins this clearly. We'll see ¥

Comment

First lets see if Riga-Ramos actually happens this time how many training camps have they had for this one but commendable too see guys who want to stay active and fight worldwide.

Comment

Rigs is gonna put a beating on Ramos- he should at least

Comment

Lets, go, rigondeaux
                    Lets, go, rigondeaux
                    Lets, go, rigondeaux

Comment

Working...
                    X