Earls weight loss Q&A

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earls weight loss Q&A

Fellas.

So my weight loss thread has gotten a lot of views, and I have been getting a few of dem PM's from fellas looking for advice and asking questions and that, I'm no expert but I have lost substantial weight, and I want to help others out so i'm going to answer some of the more frequent questions, and if anyone wants to know anything else, ask away. No trolling in this section of the forum, just straight up ****. Bear in mind I have nowhere near the body i'm after, I'd say im like 15% of the way there but still....

Question 1) What does your diet look like?

Alright I get this a lot, look i'm not a nutrition nazi, so I go If it fits your macros, I put all my **** in here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ and it does the work for me, I don't follow their macros guidelines, I go 40/40/20 Protein, cabs and fats. This way I can sneak in the odd cookie or whatever. Cheat day once a week I eat what I like on Sundays.

Question 2) What did your diet look like before?

Garbage, heres an example

5 half litre energy drinks

Chocolate Chip Muffin

2 Big Macs
    Large Fries
    6 Nuggets
    Large Coke
    Mcflurry

Couple Doughnuts

Dominos meatlovers Pizza, Large, all of it.

Couple cookies

Bout 25 smokes

Yup, absoloute trash, no nutritional value, weighing in about 4500-5000 calories on the daily.

Question 3, How do you stay motivated

I don't know, its a tough one. All I know is i'm over being fat, and it's not a case of just wanting to be in "ok" shape, I want a physique like a greek god, I want it, I want it bad, I don't know why, i just do.

Question 4, Do you drink Alcohol

No, when I go out I take E

Question 5, Has your social/sex life changed

Yes.

Question 6, How as your social/sex life changed

When I was fat, I lost all confidence. Look, I went from being able to pull at least 6.5-7/10's. I've never had fantastic "game" but I figure I look alright and i'm not ***** scared to talk to women.

When I got fat though, those 7/10's would look at me like I was scum of the earth, hell even 6/10's, EVEN 5/10's.

I had no intention of going home with a 4, so truth is I just gave up. after a while going out wasn't fun, so I started staying in at weekends, playing video games and stuff.

Now I lost weight I got confidence again, it's funny how it works but women are shallow, so I can get those same girls as before.

Put it this way, I went out for the first time in 8 months, after i'd lost I think about 18lbs, got laid that night, pretty easy. I couldn't get **** when I was fat, not even ****ing average ass girls, it was jokes.

well done earl , you need a medal m8 no way could i do that. on a side note cut the e's out! they are bad for your heart.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
      well done earl , you need a medal m8 no way could i do that. on a side note cut the e's out! they are bad for your heart.
      and your spinal fluid.

if you need something, drink. in moderation, just like everything else.

Comment

What are your plans after you lose all your weight? Are you bulking up?

Comment

Working...
        X