No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse to Return on 12/15 and Then 2/9 at Barclays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse to Return on 12/15 and Then 2/9 at Barclays

According to Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, hard-punching WBC interim-junior welterweight champion Lucas Matthysse (32-2, 30KOs) will take a stay-busy fight on December 15th in Argentina. Should everything go as planned, Matthysse would then return on February 9th as part of a Showtime televised card at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. The Barclays card is headlined by a junior welterweight clash between WBA/WBC champion Danny Garcia and former two-division king Zab Judah.
    [Click Here To Read More]

good,then he should get his shot since he's the mandatory fighter,too bad rios and Alvarado are all with top rank,otherwise there could be great fights made

Comment

YES!! I wonder if my tweet had anything to do with that lmao

Comment

Looks like Golden Boy could be setting up Garcia-Matthysse??? Let's hope so, because that's the biggest fight at 140 right now.

I think we could see Matthysse fight Maidana in February.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          YES!! I wonder if my tweet had anything to do with that lmao
          Hah imagine that be crazy. Maybe you should do it a few more times to see if your tweets have that sort of power

Comment

it should be Garcia vs Matthysse lol

Matthysse vs Khan or Matthysse vs Molina???

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              it should be Garcia vs Matthysse lol

Matthysse vs Khan or Matthysse vs Molina???
              Naw. Too quick of a turn around for Khan probably. I see Khan, should he take of business against Molina, fighting the Alexander/Brook winner in late Spring/Early summer.

I think Matthysse will fight Maidana or Malignaggi.

Comment

It finally seems like Matthysse will get his opportunity soon enough , just two more fights. Anybody think that Khan (assuming he beats Molina) will step up and fight Lucas?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  It finally seems like Matthysse will get his opportunity soon enough , just two more fights. Anybody think that Khan (assuming he beats Molina) will step up and fight Lucas?
                  No way, If Khan's smart he stays away from anyone with K.O. power like Matthysse!

Comment

Good to see, if the card is good enough, I might make a trip down there

Comment

Working...
                    X