• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Johnson Fat for fury

looks like he's been training in burger king

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    looks like he's been training in burger king

that's the best athlete we've got, right there. fat yanks.

Comment

He must have seen the James Toney interview and thought he can have Burger King before the fight

Comment

Is that the same guy who was scared to death to throw against Vitali but was still taunting him the whole fight?

He made a fool out of himself that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Is that the same guy who was scared to death to throw against Vitali but was still taunting him the whole fight?

same guy

threw less punches than haye against wladimir, if memory serves right.

that was an HBO tape delay, right?

at any rate, they weren't quick to show vitali after that one. to be fair, that concerned mostly the opposition. after that it was sosnosky, shannon the cannon, and odlanier solis. solis is at least 35 lbs overweight. at least. he looks like he could lose fifty lbs.

the johnson fight was after arreola, too, which was a good showing from his opponent and a very nice fight. i'll still remember most chris arreola crying in the ring, . sad career, vitali.
          Last edited by New England; 11-28-2012, 08:15 AM.

Comment

He's actually in decent shape, it's just that his jacket isn't tight so you can't see his body properly. Watch this, he got a v-shaped figure. I guarantee you Fury will be more flabby than him at the weigh in.

Comment

goddamit was looking forward to this fight... Thought Johnson could give fury some trouble. Almost put a bet on him (glad i didnt now). Looks like late rounds stoppage for Fury using his size to wear down an unfit unmotivated Johnson.

Fury looks in amazing shape, someone posted a recent pic in the Global Boxing Scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                I guarantee you Fury will be more flabby than him at the weigh in.

Naw, Fury's been putting in work.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

His tactics were to let Vitali throw as many punches as he wants and hope for an injury. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    He's actually in decent shape, it's just that his jacket isn't tight so you can't see his body properly. Watch this, he got a v-shaped figure. I guarantee you Fury will be more flabby than him at the weigh in.

looks better in the video than he does in the picture. it's his face that doesn't look fit in the picture. to be fair, i've always seen him with a chubby face.

he looks bad in the video, though. it's amazing what you can get used to. it's a sh#t division right now.

one thing i will say about johnson, though; he's pretty slippery. he's not easy to hit.

Comment

Working...
                    X