Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This has to be one of the happiest saddest bitter sweet nights of my life;Ward-Dawson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has to be one of the happiest saddest bitter sweet nights of my life;Ward-Dawson

I was happy Ward won, but at the same time, sad Chad got his ass whooped like that.

In the first round, he was landing that right hook over Ward's jab and I thought Chad looked good, but things went downhill from there.

Again, I'm happy and sad at the same time. I've never experienced this before. Weird.

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    I was happy Ward won, but at the same time, sad Chad got his ass whooped like that.

In the first round, he was landing that right hook over Ward's jab and I thought Chad looked good, but things went downhill from there.

Again, I'm happy and sad at the same time. I've never experienced this before. Weird.
    I know how u feel, I was hoping for a much closer fight but hey he gave his best effort as a super middleweight and I'm sure he will regroup at light heavy. Dawson should fight Pascal or Cloud

Comment

I feel the same way, it is weird.

Comment

Often happens when you have two young, likeable and talented fighters in the ring…..and then one of them gets ass-raped.

I was in the same boat when I was watching Berto vs Ortiz!!!

Comment

Yeah same here wow Chad got destroyed.

Comment

Of you entire life or of your boxing fandom life? If it is the former than i truly feel sorry for you and hope you get that long awaited trip to disneyland.

Comment

It sucked to see Chad so messed up by the weight, but it was a true joy to watch such a great fighter fight such a great fight. I understand what you mean.

Comment

The happiest night of your life? Want to exchange lives? Yours sounds exciting.

Comment

This is how I felt after Pac-Cotto.

Comment

im on the same boat after pac-cotto and pac-oscar.. and i also feel bad for dawson.damn... he should've stayed at 175 and wait for ward to man up, its not gonna be that long.

Comment

Working...
                    X