Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: "Me & my trainer (my dad) back working together getting ready for May 4th"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd: "Me & my trainer (my dad) back working together getting ready for May 4th"

Me & my trainer (my dad) back working together getting ready for May 4th

I like that, shows they both have matured and decided to end their old BS.

Comment

I'm glad their back together. After that fall out they had on 24/7, I felt really bad for Floyd Sr.

Good on you Floyd. Right thing to do.

Comment

Comedian, tell your boy Floyd to stop crying. Guerrero ain't that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

Me & my trainer (my dad) back working together getting ready for May 4th
          what about roger?

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
            what about roger?
            I bet he'll still primarily work with Roger, but use his dad as an outside viewpoint type of guy. Watch them train, and tell them something he sees, that they can improve on.

Comment

Yeah i dont give a fck.I wanna know who floyds opponent is.

Comment

floyd bringing out the big guns for guererro he knows whats up. he will need sr to tell him hes losing the fight

Comment

Won't last long, they both have the "i'm always right" attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    I bet he'll still primarily work with Roger, but use his dad as an outside viewpoint type of guy. Watch them train, and tell them something he sees that they can improve on.
                    if floyd sr. is floyd jr.'s trainer, floyd will lose his next fight and i'll be betting real money on who ever he fights. their ego's are too big to work together.

Comment

Working...
                    X