Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was getting Gamboa on the Pacquiao/Marquez undercard a good move more than a bad move

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was getting Gamboa on the Pacquiao/Marquez undercard a good move more than a bad move

On one side, after being idle for over a year, he gets a chance for great exposure with his exciting style. On the other side, he basically still fighting under the Top Rank banner. Opinions?

It's a good move I assume that the stadium will be sold out or close to it, it should give gamboa some more publicity and I'm expecting him to win in Stunning fashion plus it makes the ppv more worth buying.

Comment

i don't know much about what transpired before he left top rank, but what could have possessed him to leave in the first place?

Comment

its gotta be good for gamboa the dude has been out for ages.

Comment

Any kind of activity right now is good for this guy. These Cubans don't have time to waste, they come here in their late 20's/early 30's and they can't be taking long layoffs like this.

Comment

WTF men it just occured to me, 50 and mayweather could be in cahoots just to promote gambao for his next fight, even throwing names of direll against ward. i mean its somehow working but something doesn't seem right. shit men beats me

Comment

Any exposure for this guy is good. **** he hasn't fought since.............I can't remember, it's been so long. He need's to be fighting 3-4 times a year.

Comment

Absolutely its good gamboa needs this fight and i hope its the first of many for him the only thing i see bad is he should be headlining his own ppv events by now its such a shame hes been so inactive but im really happy hes back maybe this time next year he will be main event for ppv.

Comment

I am excited to see yuriokis fight again, ever since the rios match didt transpire.

Comment

anytime gamboa fights its a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X