No announcement yet.

Austrian WWII Survivor Explains How Hitler Disarmed Austria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austrian WWII Survivor Explains How Hitler Disarmed Austria

Another stellar example of Godwin's law.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Another stellar example of Godwin's law.

wernt you the one saying hitler didnt disarm the public?

Comment

Is Hitler still alive?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          wernt you the one saying hitler didnt disarm the public?
          I said he didn't disarm the German public, yes.

As for the history of Austria, I'd have to get back to you on that one, as I don't have the time to do proper research right now.

Comment

I said he didn't disarm the German public, yes.

As for the history of Austria, I'd have to get back to you on that one, as I don't have the time to do proper research right now.
            http://constitutionalistnc.tripod.co...tist/id14.html

The Germans did have a gun registry and did in fact confiscate the guns of jewish germans. the link is an english translation of the the 1938 german law taking away gun rights of german jews.

Comment

What I would like to know is; how many shooting rampages where children were killed happened at that time in Austria?

These are different times and different reasons for trying to control guns.

Comment

Originally posted by GUMBIE View Post
                What I would like to know is; how many shooting rampages where children were killed happened at that time in Austria?

These are different times and different reasons for trying to control guns.
                Tyranny will always try and rise again. Evil finds a way. Evil just doesn't like a fair fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  http://constitutionalistnc.tripod.co...tist/id14.html

The Germans did have a gun registry and did in fact confiscate the guns of jewish germans. the link is an english translation of the the 1938 german law taking away gun rights of german jews.
                  Yeah, I already covered that long ago.

However, when Hitler came to power he scaled back German gun control laws in regards to the German (non-Jewish) public. Yet there was still no "armed uprising" by the people against the German dictatorship.

Why?

(And I feel like I've already said this a thousand times before...)

Because it was a popular movement that the vast majority of German citizens supported.

Comment

Yeah, I already covered that long ago.

However, when Hitler came to power he scaled back German gun control laws in regards to the German (non-Jewish) public. Yet there was still no "armed uprising" by the people against the German dictatorship.

Why?

(And I feel like I've already said this a thousand times before...)

Because it was a popular movement that the vast majority of German citizens supported.

Bringer, maybe the WN movement/Militia types are afraid based on that history, that the tables will turn on them. That they will be on the receiving end of what happened to the Jews in Germany. A popular movement of blacks/Hispanic's ruling our white asses as we're becoming a statistic minority. Starting with "sensible Gun control" by Feinstein.

I can't say that I don't feel for them, especially considering their Xenophobic frame of mine to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                    X