No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Roman Gonzalez, Raul Garcia Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Roman Gonzalez, Raul Garcia Go Face To Face

One of the best boxers in the world Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez of Nicaragua will take on Raul "Principe" Garcia of Mexico this Saturday in the main event of a boxing card presented by Top Rank and Showdown Promotions at the Pomona Fairplex in Pomona, California. Photos by German Villasenor.

[Click Here To Read More]

They got to show Roman Gonzalez on Showtime and Hbo this guy has some serious skills. Don't know his opponet but he will get outclassed.

Comment

lots of good boxing saturday gonzalez is always exciting cant forget about jhonny gonzalez-elio rojas and salgado-honorio plus hopkins-dawson damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Raul Garcia? I thought Roman Gonzalez was fighting Raul twin brother Ramon? Can someone confirm this for me please.

Comment

How is a boxing fan supposed to be able to view all these fights on tv? Sometimes it just isn't fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            Raul Garcia? I thought Roman Gonzalez was fighting Raul twin brother Ramon? Can someone confirm this for me please.
            i thought it was ramon too??

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
              They got to show Roman Gonzalez on Showtime and Hbo this guy has some serious skills. Don't know his opponet but he will get outclassed.
              I'm pretty sure his opponent is Ramon Garcia, not Raul. Ramon is Raul twin brother. And, IMO Ramon isn't as good as Raul either.

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
                How is a boxing fan supposed to be able to view all these fights on tv? Sometimes it just isn't fair.
                thank god for dvr!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                  I'm pretty sure his opponent is Ramon Garcia, not Raul. Ramon is Raul twin brother. And, IMO Ramon isn't as good as Raul either.
                  espn says ramon boxrec has nothing for raul garcia i think they got it messed up

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
                    thank god for dvr!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Only us hardcore boxing fans can still enjoy a fight that has already happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X