Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: SHO is Pleased With Mayweather-Canelo All Access Ratings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: SHO is Pleased With Mayweather-Canelo All Access Ratings

Stephen Espinoza, the executive vice president and general manager of Showtime Sports, is very pleased with the ratings that were generated by the first episode of Mayweather-Canelo All Access, the behind the scenes reality show being used to promote next month's mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Saul "Canelo" Alvarez.

A combined 530,000 viewers watched the show on Saturday night. Espinoza explains that Saturday's number is a combined figure of the airings which Showtime televised before and after the championship card featuring Abner Mares vs. Jhonny Gonzalez, and several delayed broadcasts of All Access which aired in select markets. [Click Here To Read More]

did they ever release the numbers for the Ghost fight?

Comment

We'll see how episode 2 turns out for them.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        We'll see how episode 2 turns out for them.
        Only the fight PPV buys will tell you that .

Comment

That actually outdoes the NBCSports ratings for the Premiership by over tenfold.

Comment

I watched it so that's 1

Comment

The last fight peaked at 35k viewers on All-Access so I would say this is a decent sign for the fight.

Comment

Not too bad when you have major markets completely missing out on this due to the drama with cbs & time warner

Comment

Anything Floyd Mayweather related I WILL WATCH.. Dudes entertaining..

Comment

Why yahoo is saying 225,000 viewers? or Where they different eps?

Comment

Working...
                    X