No announcement yet.

question to gun owners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question to gun owners

did you attend beginner class before you bought a gun?

i have never hold a gun before. but is very interested in owning one. beginner class is around $120 for hour when i checked around.

i was thinking just looking for video in youtube.

If just 1 of those 9 guys who shot 50 took a gun class we might have been deprived of some of the greatest music of our generation.

Comment

Its always a good idea if you are not experienced in firearms, its a huge responsibility to own a firearm !

Comment

i think imma attend a class. just checked youtube vids and the more i became nervous.

Comment

Yeah, If you have never owned, fired a gun ever I would strongly advize some training. I grew up around firearms, also I'm a Veteran. I've always had guns and rifles. Even an experienced gun owner can have an accident.

Comment

I grew up in the country, and around guns, so no I didn't. I recommend you city folk who barely know how to work the safety's should at least get a few lessons on different types of guns.

Comment

you have to learn a lot like knowing how to hold a gun(have a steady and firm grip).not having your finger on the trigger if you aren't aiming at the target and if you are not ready to shoot.i advise you the first time you are gonna shoot a gun only load the gun with one bullet...so no accidents happen.but its best to learn hands on with a pro.

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
                did you attend beginner class before you bought a gun?

i have never hold a gun before. but is very interested in owning one. beginner class is around $120 for hour when i checked around.

i was thinking just looking for video in youtube.
                Great idea if you've never owned a gun. Then become a member of a range where you can practice, maybe rent a few guns of different sizes, find something that feels comfortable for you.

I've been around them my whole life. Was hunting antelope with a mini 14 when I was 8, so the only class I'm considering taking is for concealed.

Comment

no but iv been hunting all my life along my dad

its probably a good idea to take a class if uv never held or used one before

Comment

Ya don't need beginner class for Mac10. Just spray.

Comment

Working...
                    X