Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr. VS MArtinez Face off con Max Kellerman.. Preview..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez Jr. VS MArtinez Face off con Max Kellerman.. Preview..

This face off is gonna be sick!!!WAR CHAVEZ JR!!!

Martinez has been talking a lot of shyt! While Jr is like "eh"

The other night, I watched the fight between Salvador Sanchez vs. Wilfredo Gomez.

Before the fight, I believe Gomez said something like this to Chava (sorry, don't recall):
    "I'm going to beat you up so badly that your mom is not gonna recognize you"

Didn't Martinez say the same thing? "I'm going to beat you up so badly that your own father won't recognize you?"

All I know is that loud-mouth fighters never win!

Chavez Jr is going to bring it! I can't wait to celebrate with you Mexicans!

Comment

Originally posted by MarGODrito View Post
      Martinez has been talking a lot of shyt! While Jr is like "eh"

The other night, I watched the fight between Salvador Sanchez vs. Wilfredo Gomez.

Before the fight, I believe Gomez said something like this to Chava (sorry, don't recall):
      "I'm going to beat you up so badly that your mom is not gonna recognize you"

Didn't Martinez say the same thing? "I'm going to beat you up so badly that your own father won't recognize you?"

All I know is that loud-mouth fighters never win!

Chavez Jr is going to bring it! I can't wait to celebrate with you Mexicans!
      just like ortiz beat mayweather when they drew similarities to chavez/mayweather, haha. sanchez/gomez is on a different level than these two. chavez should never be linked to sanchez in any way, as martinez doesn't relate to gomez as well. i know you meant the concept, but still...plus, martinez isn't a loud mouth. he's just speaking the truth when interviewed, he's not being loud and obnoxious in public and pressers. and even if you want to say "All I know is that loud-mouth fighters never win!", go watch some ali and mayweather fights. good build up to the fight with this face/off preview, can't wait until the full episode drops.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        just like ortiz beat mayweather when they drew similarities to chavez/mayweather, haha. sanchez/gomez is on a different level than these two. chavez should never be linked to sanchez in any way, as martinez doesn't relate to gomez as well. i know you meant the concept, but still...plus, martinez isn't a loud mouth. he's just speaking the truth when interviewed, he's not being loud and obnoxious in public and pressers. and even if you want to say "All I know is that loud-mouth fighters never win!", go watch some ali and mayweather fights. good build up to the fight with this face/off preview, can't wait until the full episode drops.
        The dude eats, sleeps, shyt's, JR! He has Jr on his mind 24/7. I saw one of his interviews just going crazy about how he's going to pluck JR? While JR is like whatever! Martinez is no Mayweather or B-HOP. The dude was stopped by one of the greatest Mexican boxers of all time -MARGARITO-
        If Margarito stopped him, imagine what JR is going to do to him.

JR is going to k.o, or stop Martinez... believe that, bro.

Comment

Working...
        X