No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adamek Putting in Work For Cunningham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Adamek Putting in Work For Cunningham

Former two-division world champion Tomasz Adamek (47-2, 29 KOs) is putting in work for his rematch with Steve Cunningham (25-4, 12 KOs). The heavyweight clash takes place on Saturday December 22nd in Bethlehem. In Poland, the fight will be aired on Polsat via pay-per-view, but throughout the United States the fight will be televised NBC.

[Click Here To Read More]

Adamek is a very good fighter, yet still can't get used to him being a heavyweight. He should pursue the WBC title when Vitali retires.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
      Adamek is a very good fighter, yet still can't get used to him being a heavyweight. He should pursue the WBC title when Vitali retires.
      I think Povetkin may be tempted by the Polish ppv figures that is Goral's best chance of a belt then he can retires three weight champion,paper belt or not he's still going down as the best of the rest after a Klitschko in eastern Europe if he beats Povetkin,obviously Pivetkin has an impending date with Wlad but if Boente manages to delay it like he wanted to then Adamek can avoid Pulev(presuming he beats Cunningham) and fight Povetkin,should It happen I back Adamek by points and KO,then he could face Wach in NJ and Szpilka back home,before retiring.
      I think he's the speed power and professionalism to school Povetkin,at first I was opposed to Bloodworth bulking him up as he lost his best attribute,speed,but now his new frame is accustomed to his style,he carries speed and power,Cunningham will be decked 9 rounds he'll be on his back.the WBC is betweenMitchell Banks Fury and Arreola and Stiverne i don't see one of those posing any problems for Adamek,not one of them could stop him and I don't see anyone outpointing him,other than maybe Fury but he wouldn't be able to stand up for twelve rounds against Adamek.

Comment

i got adamek in this fight he shouldn't get into a firefight with Cunningham though it wouldn't be smart.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
          i got adamek in this fight he shouldn't get into a firefight with Cunningham though it wouldn't be smart.
          it worked for him in the first fight, Adamek has to take it to Cunningham

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHaye'sToe View Post
            I think Povetkin may be tempted by the Polish ppv figures that is Goral's best chance of a belt then he can retires three weight champion,paper belt or not he's still going down as the best of the rest after a Klitschko in eastern Europe if he beats Povetkin,obviously Pivetkin has an impending date with Wlad but if Boente manages to delay it like he wanted to then Adamek can avoid Pulev(presuming he beats Cunningham) and fight Povetkin,should It happen I back Adamek by points and KO,then he could face Wach in NJ and Szpilka back home,before retiring.
            I think he's the speed power and professionalism to school Povetkin,at first I was opposed to Bloodworth bulking him up as he lost his best attribute,speed,but now his new frame is accustomed to his style,he carries speed and power,Cunningham will be decked 9 rounds he'll be on his back.the WBC is betweenMitchell Banks Fury and Arreola and Stiverne i don't see one of those posing any problems for Adamek,not one of them could stop him and I don't see anyone outpointing him,other than maybe Fury but he wouldn't be able to stand up for twelve rounds against Adamek.
            Well let's see, if he gets past Cunningham, next year can get grand for Adamek. Feel a bit bad for him how he was exposed by Vitali, he deserves another title chance for a HW belt. He stands no chance with Wlad, but beats all other contenders on a good day, imo. Actually I would like to see the Arreola rematch too, the first fight was great.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
              Well let's see, if he gets past Cunningham, next year can get grand for Adamek. Feel a bit bad for him how he was exposed by Vitali, he deserves another title chance for a HW belt. He stands no chance with Wlad, but beats all other contenders on a good day, imo. Actually I would like to see the Arreola rematch too, the first fight was great.
              Arreola v Adamek was the biz,but it's only through Adamek's lack lustre defence that these fights are so damned good to view haha he needs to be tighter with his defensive skills,speed isn't everything and he isn't the strongest HW but he's skilled and is exciting to watch,rather than all these recycled rematches id much prefer to see him v Povetkin,Wach and Szpilka possibly even Pulev as he's not had a real challenge yet,Wlad as you say is pointless exercise,I do hope povetkin fights him instead that fight I would love to see.When the Solis fight collapsed I was wounded that would have been some statement beating the obese slob,I genuinely think Adamek would have won by KO.

Comment

I have to give it to Adamek, his resume is pretty decent. Two division champ at two of the highest weights. Now fighting at Heavyweight again. Only lost to Vitali and Chad Dawson.

I wonder what Cunningham is like at Heavy, i've only seen his Cruiserweight fights

Comment

Working...
                X