Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL at Brandon Rios getting beat up at a party [VIDEO]

Words from Rios about this fight is

Rios: Dont drink and Fight.
    Last edited by killacash; 09-01-2011, 02:03 AM.

When was this? Shame we couldn't see what happened at the end.

Comment

I hate when Mexicans dress like paisas

Comment

Wow, Rios looked ****ty in that fight. I don't think he's legally allowed to hit someone since he has a boxing license. His hands are considered deadly weapons. But it doesn't really explain why Rios is on the ground holding that guys legs.

Comment

lol the guy ran as soon as brandon got up!!!!!!!!!

also this looks like it was from years ago no need to worry about his license.

Comment

That was not rios.

Comment

Originally posted by dyu View Post
              That was not rios.
              Yes it is. Rios even mentioned it in one of Ellie Seckbach's latest videos

Comment

We didnt see what put him down, it looked like he tripped over as he left the first room. The guy that was beating on him seemed to run off pretty quick soon as Rios got up.

Comment

He did not get beat up lol they got dashed once Brandon got back on his feet like Oh fuk.

Rios looks like he is drunk as hell in this video and made a punk out of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                    Wow, Rios looked ****ty in that fight. I don't think he's legally allowed to hit someone since he has a boxing license. His hands are considered deadly weapons. But it doesn't really explain why Rios is on the ground holding that guys legs.
                    BAHAHAHAH.... not sure if you're serious. Oh btw I don't think anyone is legally allowed to hit someone... or are you living on Mars?

Comment

Working...
                    X