No announcement yet.

So Who Beats Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Who Beats Bradley?

I like this dude, he's a good all-rounder and he has a good attitude. I reckon he gives anyone in or around his weight division a tough time. So who would you say has the skills to beat him?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

many people will disagree but i think amir khan can beat him

Comment

Maidana and Valero spark him out.

Comment

I don't know, I think out of Khan,Valero or Ortiz I would go more with....either Khan or Valero. Kan if he looks good against paulie, And Valero if he does good against at least a top 5 JWW.

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
          I like this dude, he's a good all-rounder and he has a good attitude. I reckon he gives anyone in or around his weight division a tough time. So who would you say has the skills to beat him?
          pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
            many people will disagree but i think amir khan can beat him
            For real? I think Tim is way too smart for Amir at this point. So yeah, disagree!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Pacquiao
              Funeka
              Valero

Comment

How about Joan Guzman?

Comment

I would say Holt if he stuck to what he was doing next time.

I think Alexander is too tight to pin Bradley down and that Bradley's outside game would offset him the way it did Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by dontCry View Post
                    pacquiao
                    Goes without saying. I doubt they will fight though.

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
                    Maidana and Valero spark him out.
                    Yeah, Valero might just do that. I'm not 100% convinced Timbo has the chin to stay upright for 12 against the cavemang. On the other hand, I ain't 100% convinced with Valero yet, plus he is unproven at 140. It's weird. He looks so beatable, although I'm warming to him and starting to think I wasn't giving him enough credit earlier.

Comment

Working...
                    X