No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Argenis Mendez: I'll Beat Honorio and Then Salgado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Argenis Mendez: I'll Beat Honorio and Then Salgado

Junior lightweight Argenis Mendez is confident that he will defeat Martin Honorio on July 21 at the Hard Rock in Hollywood. Fla. The Dominican Mendez, and his trainer German Caicedo, admit that Honorio is a dangerous opponent. Nevertheless, they also know his deficiencies and they will take advantage of that.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Junior lightweight Argenis Mendez is confident that he will defeat Martin Honorio on July 21 at the Hard Rock in Hollywood. Fla. The Dominican Mendez, and his trainer German Caicedo, admit that Honorio is a dangerous opponent. Nevertheless, they also know his deficiencies and they will take advantage of that.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Argenis Mendez is a very skilled fighter and fights with style. I love watching him but sometimes he relaxes too much and doesn't let his arms go and that is his down fall. If he was busier in there no doubt he would win these close fights but he has to leave no doubt and at times he either gets too comfortable or maybe it's his asthma...I don't know. But if he gets by Honorio again with clean colors there is no doubt in my mind that he will win against Salgado.

Comment

Ya Mendez has alotta talent provided he beats Honorio and then beats Salgado id love too see him vs Broner

Comment

Working...
      X