No announcement yet.

Texas Tech is getting sodomized.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Tech is getting sodomized.

....They're getting their **** fuсked up.

65-21.... Gawd Damn!

Comment

I always thought they were overrated and that eventually a better team would stop their offense and their defense would fall apart. I can't believe they beat Texas, because Oklahoma made them look like they were Michigan or something in that game (well the Michigan of this season).

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
        I always thought they were overrated and that eventually a better team would stop their offense and their defense would fall apart. I can't believe they beat Texas, because Oklahoma made them look like they were Michigan or something in that game (well the Michigan of this season).
        (Will contain comments about Michigan....)

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          (Will contain comments about Michigan....)
          Thanks Pea your a good man. Having the thoughts of this season in my mind kills me inside anyways. Actually the game today was perfect of what there season was. Their offense sucked, the defense just wore down becuase their offense sucked so bad and they made dumb mistake after dumb mistake. It was their season packed into one game.

Comment

Thanks Pea your a good man. Having the thoughts of this season in my mind kills me inside anyways. Actually the game today was perfect of what there season was. Their offense sucked, the defense just wore down becuase their offense sucked so bad and they made dumb mistake after dumb mistake. It was their season packed into one game.
            Man, if you weren't my boy, I'd be ripping the Wolverines apart. But really, I hate seeing such a great program go through this. The need to fire RichRod. I saw a interview, and he basically said he didn't even know the recruits he was getting. My jaw dropped when I heard that. I mean, REALLY?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Man, if you weren't my boy, I'd be ripping the Wolverines apart. But really, I hate seeing such a great program go through this. The need to fire RichRod. I saw a interview, and he basically said he didn't even know the recruits he was getting. My jaw dropped when I heard that. I mean, REALLY?!?
              Yeah he's some stuff that has puzzled me too. It's like this week he said something like the people that get all hyped up about the Ohio State-Michigan game need to get a life. I understand there is more important things in this world, but that game means a lot to so many people. Same with the Michigan football program as a whole. I mean no matter how bad a week i've had at work or personally. During football season for those few hours that the maize and blue play and strap on those winged helmets everything is all good. This year even though they sucked I still looked forward to them playing, it's just disheartening when the guy that's their leader doesn't seem to have that same kind of passion that many Michigan fans do.

Comment

Lubbock is a tough place to play, and UT started out the game playing like ****. They still should have won that damn game. Had UT got TT at home, like OU, they would have beat their ass IMO.

Comment

Working...
                X