No announcement yet.

New Audley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Audley?

Is it just me or Audley looked very good tonight?

It might be just an impression of bad opposition, but he definitely didn't look this good in years.

This is why I dont watch much boxing anymore.

Audley is probably going to get a Klitscko shot off winning this ridiculous tournament which doesn't even follow the rules of traditional boxing.

And the public are going to have to listen to more of his bull****.

Comment

I was about to post the same thing.

Let's be fair, the standard is much lower; but Harrison did look good. He looked relaxed, lean and fluid.

Its strange he can't transfer that across to 12 round fights...

Comment

"i got my mojo back" - audley harrison.

Comment

Audley won prizefighter before and got the fight with Haye off the back of it. He'll probably get another title shot and get sparked again.

Comment

I found the whole thing hilarious. Good for you Audley

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
              Is it just me or Audley looked very good tonight?

It might be just an impression of bad opposition, but he definitely didn't look this good in years.
              Said the same thing so many times before. After Williams after Sprott after Prizefighter ect. He always lets us down.

Comment

I actually want to believe. I can't believe I'm hoping he can do something. Ive always wanted to watch him get starched

A FORCE BABY!!!!!

Comment

My question is; why the **** did he wait until this stage in his career to finally get serious about his fitness??

Seeing him tonight, and I realize it was light competition, but he really looked like someone worthy to challenge for a world title. Not the guy with the big punch that never really transitioned into a good professional fighter we've seen the last decade.

Maybe I'm as delusional as he is, but I still like A-Force.

Comment

My question is; why the **** did he wait until this stage in his career to finally get serious about his fitness??

Seeing him tonight, and I realize it was light competition, but he really looked like someone worthy to challenge for a world title. Not the guy with the big punch that never really transitioned into a good professional fighter we've seen the last decade.

Maybe I'm as delusional as he is, but I still like A-Force.

Comment

Working...
                    X