No announcement yet.

I feel sk thankful that Chavez and Whitaker fought to a draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel sk thankful that Chavez and Whitaker fought to a draw

Both were my favorites at the time and it would have been hard seeing the judges declare one of them a loser that night. Both fought their hearts out.

Chavez D Whitaker
    Whitaker D Chavez

Cant decide which looks better. Doesnt matter though, the judges decided and they both won!
    Last edited by Vasyl’s dad; 06-18-2012, 05:14 PM.

I thought Chavez had the edge in this razor-close contest. He was just more effective with the clean punching.

Comment

if the fight was close i can understand you were happy with a draw but it wasnt. regardless of who you like dont you want to see the man who earned the victory get it?

whitaker beat him and was robbed, chavez wasnt done any favors either since even his own fans knew he lost. how can anyone be happy with that travesty?

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        huh??

a real boxing fan doesnt want to see even their favourite fighter get a gift anymore than a real fighter wants to receive one. if the fight was close i can understand you were happy with a draw but it wasnt. regardless of who you like dont you want to see the man who earned the victory get it?

whitaker beat him and was robbed, chavez wasnt done any favors either since even his own fans knew he lost. how can anyone be happy with that travesty?
        Well, it was thee OFFICIAL decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Milk Money View Post
          Both were my favorites at the time and it would have been hard seeing the judges declare one of them a loser that night. Both fought their hearts out.

Chavez D Whitaker
          Whitaker D Chavez

Cant decide which looks better. Doesnt matter though, the judges decided and they both won!
          But boxing lost when Whitaker got screwed. The sport loses fans when these travesties happen. This fight wasn't even close.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            if the fight was close i can understand you were happy with a draw but it wasnt. regardless of who you like dont you want to see the man who earned the victory get it?

Whitaker ran and show boated to much

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                Thanks for posting that. We have proof that these judges have been doing a fine job for a long time.

Comment

Whitaker won that fight clearly. That was some straight up bulls**t.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Whitaker won that fight clearly. That was some straight up bulls**t.
                    Clearly?

Judges didnt think so.

Comment

Working...
                    X