No announcement yet.

Broner - mayweather 24/7 would be the goat of 24/7s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner - mayweather 24/7 would be the goat of 24/7s

Yep That much egotism, trash/toughtalk, self admiration and selfish behavior would be a sight to behold...........

You can't name two other fighters in history that would put on a better show........

If you disagree who?

I guess I'm in the minority... I could care less about the antics put forth in the 24/7 series. I don't get the attraction of people acting the fool. But I guess a lot of people do in the reality tv environment of today

Comment

Broner would be on Mayweather's side of 24/7 too, hiding in the bushes when Floyd is talking.

Comment

Ghettoest 24/7 ever....

Broner would be rapping and doing purly over the top ghetto things... trying to get attention. It would be horrible.

Floyd would be crying, whinning, and doing his usual boring Money may persona.

Comment

I'm tired of Floyd's 24/7s. Always the same damn thing. Say something corny and his fake ass friends laugh at anything he says, throw dollar bills, hit the speed bags, do sit up/stand ups, punch the same mitt routine with crackhead Roger who needs to get his fucked up grill fixed, etc.

Comment

I'll take real over fake and bad trash talk any day. Mayweather-Broner would be an awful 24/7.

Comment

Broner isn't that exciting to watch but ou never know.

Comment

It would be terrible, we would have to list to broner trying to talk **** the whole time knowing that he is going to get KTFO and doesnt have a chance in the world at winning.

Comment

I think it would be boring. Floyd has already been on so many 24/7's at this point that it's just not that entertaining anymore. And Broner is just an uninteresting and unfunny Floyd ****rider. Would be a crap series. The fight would be interesting though.

Comment

The goat of 24-7 would be Mayweather-Mayorga.

Comment

Working...
                    X