No announcement yet.

Zero Dark 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero Dark 30

Great film. It was really entertaining, even if some of it I'm sure was pure Hollywood. I mean a dude called Hassan in Seal Team 6.

Yeah, that happened.

It feels as if they just yesterday celebrated the killing of Osama Bin Laden. Somehow I can't get excited about a movie that revolves around finding him just yet.

Maybe if they had waited for a decade. Generally after an event, a movie gets made years and years later and you can add a bunch alternate history into it without anybody really thinking twice about it.

Comment

Truth is in a decade people will have moved on. They had to make this now whilst the event is still fresh. I mean next year the US withdraws from the region and as always will disengage when it does.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
        Truth is in a decade people will have moved on.
        Yeah they will have moved on. And that's when I would wanna see a fiction version of the killing of Bin Laden.

I don't think I would've want to see a movie about the Vietnam War right after it ended. A decade later they make Full Metal Jacket and it's a hit.

Comment

Slow ass movie. The woman was annoying. overrated.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Slow?

C'mon bro, I have a 10 minute attention span normally, but I sad thru that film with only 1 toilet break and 1 snack counter break.

Comment

Disgraceful piece of work by Hollywood.

Comment

What's your beef with the flick?

Comment

The fixation on her fixation was annoying. Her character was annoying. The actress did not come across as a strong woman to me, even though she was portrayed as a determined lady. The other characters had hardly anything to do with the film which annoyed me more, because it lost any type of journey feel for me. Most films like this, I want to feel as if I like the team or that they are my friends, but I was forced to watch this boney ass ***** write days on a window.

Comment

LOL - yeah granted the window day count in red marker was a bit OTT.

Comment

Working...
                    X