No announcement yet.

Khan v Judah Bodyshot...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan v Judah Bodyshot...

just seen the footage for the first time...

Am I the only one who thinks the shot looks pretty average and soft? Its clearly not low but its on the protector - personally I think Judah was looking for a way out of the fight.

Apologies if anybody else has noticed this previously, not been online for a few days

Originally posted by DURAN_IS_GOD View Post

Am I the only one who thinks the shot looks pretty average and soft? Its clearly not low but its on the protector - personally I think Judah was looking for a way out of the fight.

Apologies if anybody else has noticed this previously, not been online for a few days
    We all came to the same conclusion, Judah was taking a beating and looking for anyway out of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DURAN_IS_GOD View Post

it wasn't a great bodyshot. khan hit maidana with a better bodyshot. judah just wanted time to rest like bhop and took it too far. he should've gotten up at 8. but he decided he didn't want anymore and quit.

Comment

Working...
      X