No announcement yet.

get in shape contest..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get in shape contest..

anyone up for doing it? , i posted on the original site and nobody has replied in days!! thanks

original thread*

Comment

I'll do it. But from when to when?

Comment

hmm 3 months? so november the 20th?

Comment

Sounds good. You want to upload pictures beforehand or what? I'll start tomorrow though.

Comment

nah its embarassing atm haha! but i am 150pounds and 5 foot 7 ill upload the pictures when the contest is over , wbu how much you weigh,height

Comment

Originally posted by LightzOut View Post
              nah its embarassing atm haha! but i am 150pounds and 5 foot 7 ill upload the pictures when the contest is over , wbu how much you weigh,height
              Lol same here. I am 180lbs, 5'11''. I am skinny but a big gut, lol. Good luck, don't forget about this aiight?

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                Lol same here. I am 180lbs, 5'11''. I am skinny but a big gut, lol. Good luck, don't forget about this aiight?
                i wont forget, and good luck to you too! post on here like every week or something to share the progress

Comment

Sound good. I like the November 20th date because the 26th I'm leaving for vacation. I'll do every month, all the way 'til the final pic on the 20th of Nov.

Comment

Ok cool. I got an idea. Take a pic right now, but don't post it. Post it along with your final result pic? Cool?

Comment

Working...
                    X