No announcement yet.

Joe Frazier's bunny hop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Frazier's bunny hop

If you've noticed sometimes Frazier does a slight jump with both feet in the air when he's getting hit or when he's trying to avoid punches while moving his head and upper body, another Example when George Foreman knocked him down before Frazier was about to get knocked down he did that little jump.. Why does he do that? i dont see it necessary and i would think it would tire you out a little faster too

cmon 15 views no comment wats the deal?

Comment

Because he has one of the most overrated chins ever. Its because he gets rocked.

BTW, ignorant people say Foreman lifted Frazier off the canvas with that punch..yeah thats it , Frazier doesn't have legs when he gets rocked so thats why he does the jumping thingy.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman
        Because he has one of the most overrated chins ever. Its because he gets rocked.

BTW, ignorant people say Foreman lifted Frazier off the canvas with that punch..yeah thats it , Frazier doesn't have legs when he gets rocked so thats why he does the jumping thingy.
        i would say frazier has just as good a chin as tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by aljon
          If you've noticed sometimes Frazier does a slight jump with both feet in the air when he's getting hit or when he's trying to avoid punches while moving his head and upper body, another Example when George Foreman knocked him down before Frazier was about to get knocked down he did that little jump.. Why does he do that? i dont see it necessary and i would think it would tire you out a little faster too
          it almost brings him back to reality after getting nailed, he does that little jump to get his legs back instead of punching yourself in the head(obviously a stupid move but many fighters do it when they get jolted) he just did a little hop to kind and bring him back to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
            One time you said Frazier had a top 3 chin of all time, wich is the most redicilous, biased bull**** you ever posted.

How many times did he get rocked by a soft hitter like Ali?

Comment

One time you said Frazier had a top 3 chin of all time, wich is the most redicilous, biased bull**** you ever posted.

how many times did tyson get rocked by a soft hitter like douglass?

Comment

Are you gonna make me report your posts who don't have anything to do with the topic? Imbecile.

Anyways, i love Frazier, but he has the most overrated chin ever. I've never seen a guy jump up after a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
                  i would say he has a better chin than tyson but thats my opinion, he was able to get a beating for 44 rounds against a very accurate Ali, sure he went down numerous times against Foreman but was never fully Knocked Out. Just those 2 fights right there should say enough about his chin.

Comment

not my fight but I have to say this, Ali rocked Frazier numerous times but just look at how many times he was hit. Ali was accurate..extremely accurate with his shots and I'll be damned if I were to get hit that many times and just stand in front of you. Bet your ass I'd be rocked all the time too. He may have an overrated chin but dont take that away from him he was still one of the all time greats in the heavy weight division, and he would fight you till the death bad chin or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X