No announcement yet.

Does Berto still lose to Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Berto still lose to Ortiz?

I think he does infact I think he loses in a worse fashion. He hasn't made any changes and his brother still tries to talk over his trainer. He needs to tell Kevin Hart and Bubba Sparxxx to get their **** together. Berto did OK in lastnight's performance, but he lacks a lot of fundamentals. He always lays on the ropes and let's his opponent T off. This shows he has heart but it also shows you he has no answer to the pressure. Ortiz on the other hand seems to be improving and changes things a bit every fight.

His defense is nonexistent and he's to damn flatfooted with 0 upperbody movement...nothing has changed

Comment

Brrto was still getting hit with a lot of clean shot lastnight Ortiz still hurts him unless he improves his defense soon

Comment

Yes, he probably does.

Has was not impressive for me personally in the fight against Zaveck, at all. In fact, if it would of not been about probably an accidental headbut, he would of probably lost the fight. His defence is poor, aswell as his conditioning. He was barely standing on his legs, in the fifth round.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZero View Post
          Yes, he probably does.

Has was not impressive for me personally in the fight against Zaveck, at all. In fact, if it would of not been about probably an accidental headbut, he would of probably lost the fight. His defence is poor, aswell as his conditioning. He was barely standing on his legs, in the fifth round.
          Zaveck was eating uppercuts all night that wasn't a headbutt give the man his due credit come to think of it Maybe Berto was fighting like that because he had no respect for his power.

Comment

Ortiz could make it easier on himself if they ever fought a rematch. Only reason the first half of the fight was so good was because Ortiz fought really dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Zaveck was eating uppercuts all night that wasn't a headbutt give the man his due credit come to think of it Maybe Berto was fighting like that because he had no respect for his power.
              this is my opinion as well also jan was leaning in a hell of lot that fight as well with his head but they just blame berto.

Comment

ORtiz knocks Berto out second time around.

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                  I think he does infact I think he loses in a worse fashion. He hasn't made any changes and his brother still tries to talk over his trainer. He needs to tell Kevin Hart and Bubba Sparxxx to get their **** together. Berto did OK in lastnight's performance, but he lacks a lot of fundamentals. He always lays on the ropes and let's his opponent T off. This shows he has heart but it also shows you he has no answer to the pressure. Ortiz on the other hand seems to be improving and changes things a bit every fight.
                  Berto looked off balance and his legs are thinner than toothpicks, no muscle at all. He kept getting tagged in the face and he was stunned like 5 times.....he is headed downhill fast, a la Williams. Ortiz would have KO'd Berto last night....that is not a testament to Ortiz as much as one to Berto regarding his decline.

Comment

Berto gets stopped by Ortiz in a rematch...

Berto's inside fighting, especially his defense, is subpar at World level to say the least... His legs are locked at the knees (which makes him stand straight up on the inside), he squares up, he leans forward, he's off balance, just oblivious on the inside all he can do is smother and hold...

Ortiz' familiarity would just be worse for Berto... I can see a KO the 2nd time around.

Comment

Working...
                    X