No announcement yet.

My robbery/fight at the Ringside Tournament

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My robbery/fight at the Ringside Tournament

U can be the judge of who won this fight. I didnt know it was legal in AM boxing to fight twice in one day, but this was my second fight the first day of the tourney the first was at 11 am and this fight was at 6 pm. The ref took 4 points for holding, two of them were warnings. he told me afterwards that warnings are point deduction( never heard of that ****). Enjoy lol and pleez comment

Dont worry about crap like that, you fought twice in one day, had a **** ref....not much you can do

theres so much crap in am boxing , with the scoring, the refs etc, my coach tells us not to give a **** what the judges say, he'll tell us whether we won or not

but of course thats all well and good for ordinary fights maybe but you wanna win these tournaments lol and bad decisions or reffing in those can really get you down, seen it happen to a few guys and its just not fair

Comment

In point scoring how much is reducted for a foul?

or a KD?

Comment

Originally posted by DreamSparkz View Post
        In point scoring how much is reducted for a foul?

or a KD?
        actually I dont know...someone told me 2 points

Comment

Damn that was some bs! I've seen worse thou. you dropped him like a bad habit!

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
            Damn that was some bs! I've seen worse thou. you dropped him like a bad habit!
            lol thanx.......

Comment

LMAO you whooped him, it was a hometown decision. The ref was worse than Joe Cortez. Your opponent was tough and had a big heart, though. You threw a lot of power punches, i think you could have outbox him with the very good 1-2 you threw at the beginning of the fight.

You know you won the fight and that you performed well, that's the only thing you should remember about this fight.

Comment

greaat fight. great win. you took him to school. how old are you and what weight?

Comment

you shoulda got the decision but u did do way too much holding.. you coulda got DQed

Comment

This is meant as constructive criticism and I Hate to be the bad one, but I thought you lost.
                    You def had more skill than him and the knock down was good.
                    But his defense was tight and he blocked allot of your shots early.
                    as for the last rounds the shots you connected with were just grazing shots.
                    The judges will not score them unless they are clean and solid shots, grazing shots or taps won't get a score. You looked a little sloppy at times as well.
                    I know you had already boxed that day but so do allot of other guy's. Welcome to the world of AM boxing tournaments.

Don't be disappointed, you still boxed well, just look on it as a learning curve and improve on where you went wrong, even the best keep working at getting better.
                    I think you need to work more on your movement and tighten everything up a bit. Really just work on looking sharper.

Hope this helps

Well done again, keep your head held high.

DMC

Comment

Working...
                    X