No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC's Sulaiman is Very Worried About Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC's Sulaiman is Very Worried About Manny Pacquiao

BoxingScene.com has been advised that the president of the World Boxing Council (WBC), Jose Sulaiman, is very worried about the health of Manny Pacquiao. Last month, the Filipino star was on the receiving end of a vicious one-punch knockout at the hands of Juan Manuel Marquez. Pacquiao is likely going to return in September, possibly in a fifth fight with Marquez.

[Click Here To Read More]

OMG...he fine.

Comment

Biggest star and maybe biggest sanctioning fees for WBC. LOL

Comment

This **** is getting rediculous. Its not like the mans dying.

Comment

Worried about his monies.

Comment

Come on now, it's not like be got Gatti'd. He was just put to sleep by the same right hand that Marquez landed repeatedly, right on the button.

Comment

I'm worried about the WBC

Comment

lmfao why people take what Sulaiman says seriously he the Amir Khan of sanctioning bodies.

Comment

This just in......I am worried about Manny Pacquiao, please make an article about it ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    BoxingScene.com has been advised that the president of the World Boxing Council (WBC), Jose Sulaiman, is very worried about the health of Manny Pacquiao. Last month, the Filipino star was on the receiving end of a vicious one-punch knockout at the hands of Juan Manuel Marquez. Pacquiao is likely going to return in September, possibly in a fifth fight with Marquez.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    Yeah, I feel ya Jose, I'm sure there have been decapitations that were more kind than Manny's KO. But it's Manny's life and career, he has to make a decision about what he wants to do. The fact that Sulaiman is talking about a single event and not a trend tells you where his head is at. The Manny Pacquiao hot air baloon has been losing altitude for a while now.

I get it though, it's possible to be so utterly locked inside of a bubble reality that plain facts become hieroglyphs, so naturally when Manny got stretched the world of some became and remains a realm of unreality.

Comment

Working...
                    X