Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Tony Thompson Gives Klitschko Fans The Finger!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Tony Thompson Gives Klitschko Fans The Finger!

Heavyweight contender Tony Thompson got a little upset with the fans of Wladimir Klitschko. Their rematch takes place this Saturday at Stade de Suisse in Bern, Switzerland. During their Friday weigh-in, Thompson gave Klitschko's shouting fans the middle finger. Thompson's camp indicates the boxer was reacting to several obscene comments that were shouted in his direction as the two boxers faced off for the cameras. Thompson (36-2, 24KO) fought Klitschko (57-3, 50KO) in 2008 and lost by way of an eleventh round knockout.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Heavyweight contender Tony Thompson got a little upset with the fans of Wladimir Klitschko. Their rematch takes place this Saturday at Stade de Suisse in Bern, Switzerland. During their Friday weigh-in, Thompson gave Klitschko's shouting fans the middle finger. Thompson's camp indicates the boxer was reacting to several obscene comments that were shouted in his direction as the two boxers faced off for the cameras. Thompson (36-2, 24KO) fought Klitschko (57-3, 50KO) in 2008 and lost by way of an eleventh round knockout.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Dude about to get battered

Comment

will be funny

Comment

That's the most we have ever gotten out of Tony Thompson, not a man to usually make his feelings known. As much as I have criticized this match, I sincerely hope that Thompson does realize that this is his last opportunity and really goes for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
          will be funny
          awww how cute, hes giving the finger like his childhood idol

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
            That's the most we have ever gotten out of Tony Thompson, not a man to usually make his feelings known. As much as I have criticized this match, I sincerely hope that Thompson does realize that this is his last opportunity and really goes for it.
            Ya, Tony should try to get to get knocked out quicker this time so I can hurry up and get to the party afterwards to celebrate Wlad beating his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
              awww how cute, hes giving the finger like his childhood idol
              We still don't know what some A**H***s, said to P*ss him Off???

Comment

Damn wonder exactly what was said.?.?.?

Comment

all i can say is this is a very creepy fight.
                  hvwt clowns in the hvwt divisional circus period!
                  Last edited by STEELHEAD; 07-06-2012, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                    Damn wonder exactly what was said.?.?.?

Comment

Working...
                    X